2010 Millenium Invitation Triples
Wednesday 14th April – Start time 1015. Match fees for all 4 Euro
Please note: Booking in and payment of entry fees must be completed by 15 minutes before start time on day one of competition
C.Ewer/M.HendryE.R.Hendry( ) J.Atkinson/L.Pratchett/J.Thompson ( )
J.Pike/T.Rodgers/A.Tuplin ( ) M.Fritchley/G.Byatt/P.Byatt ( )
T.Noble/A.Noble/E.Hunter ( ) G.Patrick/C.Patrick/J.Anderson ( )
R.Wolverson/V.Wolverson/J.Batson ( ) J.Pheonix/E.Pheonix/P.Fitzhugh ( )
D.Allen/B.Franklin/S.Allen ( ) C.Rowling/V.Parsons/J.Parsons ( )
C.Obrien/B.Marchant/A.Terry ( ) J.Mannall/S.Brisco/S.Mannall ( )
Team numbers ( ) These will be drawn before play starts.
World Bowls Rules apply except for the following:-
1. The tournament will be played over one day and will comprise of three sessions of ten ends.
2. Three points will be awarded for each game won and one point for a draw. One point for each end won. The winners will be the team with the most points at the end of the competition. In the event of a tie, shot difference will apply.
3. No-end opponents will receive two shots.
4. No trial ends
5. No visiting head
6. As all teams will be playing at the same time no bell will be required.
7. Scorecards must be returned to the competition table immediately the game has ended
8. The organisers reserve the right to amend the programme.
A relaxing day as can be seen by the schedule
CASH PRIZES AWARDED ON COMPLETION OF COMPETITION
Times Rink 1 Rink 2 Rink 3 Rink 4 Rink 5 Rink 6
1015 – until approx 1145 10v8 4v2 7v12 1v6 11v9 5v3
1215 – until approx 1345 4v12 7v6 1v9 11v3 5v8 10v2
Restart approx. 1445 7v2 8v3 11v6 5v10 1v12 4v9
Thank you for all your effort on this web page. My daughter really likes conducting internet research and it is easy to see why. We know all relating to the powerful tactic you produce informative tips by means of the website and as well improve contribution from others on that area of interest plus our princess is really learning so much. Take pleasure in the remaining portion of the new year. You have been doing a pretty cool job.