2011 Joe McCraw Two Wood Singles Rules
2011 Joe McCraw Two Wood Singles (Metre stick)
November Monday 7th, Friday 11th and Sat 12th
Please look at schedule to your starting time
Match fees 3 Euro
World Bowl Rules will be played except for:-
* This is a Knockout competition.
* The game will be played with two woods
* Two trial ends
* No visiting the head
* Only shots within one metre will be counted. (One metre sticks used)
* Maximum of 21 ends to be played.
* Winners will be the first to get an advantage over 21 shots.
* In the unlikely event of the game not being decided as above after 21 ends:-
Score will stand with player with most points being the winner. If the scores are level, extra end/s is played until one player has scored the winning shot/s.
* Score cards to be handed to the organisers immediately after the game has finished.
* Markers required for start of competition and losers, please be prepared to mark
* The organisers reserve the right to amend the programme.