2014 CALB Mixed Fours (Knockout) Rules
4’s Knockout Competition 2013
1) Reference to “should” and “will” within these rules mean that the action is compulsory- WB Laws Convention #1, and reference to “can” within these rules is optional mean the action – WB Laws Convention #2.
2) The Controlling Body for this competition is the Costa Almeria Lawn bowls Committee whose decisions will be final.
3) All games in the competition programme should be played in accordance with World Bowls Laws of the Sport of Bowls – Crystal Mark Edition (including domestic regulations for Federation Espanola de Bolos)
4) Clubs are responsible for ensuring that their players are members of their club. A player should only enter from one club, if a player is a member of two clubs he/she should nominate the club from which they wish to enter.
5) The competition will be knockout format and scheduled with play dates and times.
6) The Competition will be played will be played at Almeria BC
7) The skips will draw to find the rink their game will be played on.
Hi there, I check your blogs on a regular basis. Your story-telling style is awesome, keep it up!